We’re very excited to announce our latest feature: deep integration with Google My Business.
Now you can automatically share photos directly to your Google My Business page.
What does this mean for you? This means more potential customers will see your photos of your great work, higher search engine rankings, and more sales.
NiceJob integration with Google: How it works
- Connect your Google My Business page to NiceJob in one click.
- Use NiceJob to snap photos of your work.
- Your photos will automatically be shared with potential customers on Google My Business.
Don’t have a Google My Business page? Here’s how to set up Google My Business.
Why pushing photos to Google My Business is good for business:
1. Potential customers will see your work:
Google My Business (GMB) listings are the first thing potential customers see when they search for your service. GMB listings are placed above every other listing on Google’s search results pages. Automatic sharing of photos to Google My Business will put your great work right in front of potential customers.
2. Boost SEO:
By sharing to your Google My Business page, you can improve your website’s ranking on Google search results.
This will boost your search engine optimization because Google loves:
- Photos: Real pictures of your service and your team at work
- Relevance: how relevant your products/services are to the person searching.
Sign in to see just how easy and impactful this new feature is and watch those sales roll in!